Grace, Grit & Gratitude is here!
I created Grace, Grit & Gratitude for busy women wanting to eat better, get stronger, feel more confident and to find a sense of balance in life
You can choose whether you want to do a cost-effective online gym membership, or one of the focused fixed-term programmes so that you can get a little extra help and direction from an online trainer.
No diets, no fads, no deprivation; we teach you skills and habit changes that will help you live a healthier life and be the best version of you. Sustainable practices that you’ll be able to stick to in the long term.
- Realistic programmes and recipes that aim for long term, sustainable results rather than fast fixes
- Exercise sessions that cater to all energy and experience levels, created for busy people short on time
- No deprivation or elimination diets; simply an everything-in-moderation approach focused on consistency over time and healthy portion sizes
- Learn how to do it for yourself by making manageable changes to your current nutrition and exercise rather than having someone revamp everything
- Qualified, experienced personal trainers and experts to support you for accountability and to help keep you on track
- An holistic approach including rest, recovery and relaxation techniques from qualified experts.
- Private VIP group forum support for inspiration, accountability and motivation
- All online so you can do anywhere in your own time!
I’m SO excited about this project and I can’t wait to share it with you! Join the Grace, Grit & Gratitude Community emails below for regular tips to help you with your own health and fitness goals, special deals, free articles, and much more.
Once you’ve joined the mailing list, check out the website!